- Bars: 26" (W) x 26" (H) Grade 9 genuine titanium oversized (34.9mm) bars
- Deck: 4.8" (W) x 20.5" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 heat treated alloy, fluted with 3° concave, headtube and deck cut-outs
- Fork: MFX Affray Threadless 3D forged 120mm 6061 alloy IHC/mini HIC fork
- Wheels: Titanium 120mm 88a Syndicate AR-120 wheels with MGP proprietary polyurethane and titanium hardware
- Grips: 150mm TPR grind grips with nylon bar end
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra double bolt 6061 forged alloy clamp with titanium hardware
- Headset: MFX Integrated headset
- Bearings: K-3 ABEC-11 Rated high-speed chrome bearings
- grip tape: MGP Full printed deck grip with Extreme cut-outs
- Brake: 120mm MGP Composite Blitz brake with titanium hardware
- Finish: Anodised black
- Weight 3.6kg (7.93lbs)
- Additional Information: Rider Weight: Age: 8+, 100kg (220lbs), HD PP MFX Deck blocks, Titanium hardware
Since the brand launched in 2002, Madd Gear have strived to be the industry leader, not a follower. The all new MGP VX8 Extreme-X Titanium Scooter, is the culmination of over 12 months product development and is hands down, the lightest scooter they have EVER produced.
The Extreme-X features genuine Titanium bars, which have been tested by the Two Time World Champion Scooter Rider Jordan Clark. No expense has been spared in the quest to make the MGP VX8 Extreme-X the ultimate pro scooter.
- Bigger 26" x 26" oversized (34.9mm) grade 9 titanium bars.
- 4.8" Wide deck to allow for more foot space.
- MFX X2 Cobra double bolt clamp with titanium hardware.
- MFX Affray 120mm threadless 6061 alloy fork.
- New 120mm Syndicate AR-120 core wheels with new MGP polyurethane and titanium hardware.
- 120mm Composite Blitz brake with titanium hardware.
- MGP full deck grip with Extreme cut-outs.