The Chaos is part of Halo's new generation of clean welded joint rims. Sam Pilgrim chooses them and they helped propel him to becoming the 2013 FMB World Tour Series Champion. They are also great Downhill Race or Enduro rims as well as being equally at home on Trail Centres for those riders looking for strength and performance. This rim, like Sam, will always cause some Chaos. A lightweight rim with a full blown heavyweight punch. Light enough to win dirt comps at the highest international levels, but yet tough enough to handle full-on DH or Enduro courses.
- Heat treated extruded aluminium.
- 20mm deep semi-Aero section
- 28mm wide.
- Stainless Steel spoke eyelets.
- Clean welded joint.
- Disc use only.
- ERD 538mm
- Weight: 580g
- White powder coated or Shot blast and Black anodised 32H
- New Ltd Edition Anodised Blue 32H